Saturday, November 26, 2011

11/24 Filed Trip in Getty

































i went Getty on Weds for Textile class projcet..
after 2 hours traffic(!!), we finally get there before it close.
i dont really have enough time to see all those exhibitions, so I just choose velvet as my project topic and look through how velvet fabric used in vintage furniture.
  I do take tons of pics but some of them are really indistinct due to the dark light...
so I have to write the paper with my memory....

That day's coordinate:
denim jacket from limk
black ops from Stylenanda
leather belt from AmericanApparel
shoes and socks from Zipia
crossbody bag from balenciaga

2 comments:

  1. You are too cute and you have such nice hair! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress supper cute x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete