Sunday, October 16, 2011

My new make up favorates!

I got this from a Korean fashion website STYLENANDA, thi price range from $10 to $30    

From left to right: Silver eye liner gel, Navy nail polish, peacock blue nail polish
Taro nail polish, orange tint, dark brown cream eye liner.




My new favorate color from MAC called The Amp, I thought its the color of blueberry. I found this color from a Japanese magazine saying its this F/W trends color

                                   I put some of nail polish into a piece of paper: )


A new mascara from Anna Sui. I bought it from a Taiwan website and cost $25
It smells like fresh rosemary when I appliy it on my eyelash
A set of make up brush from e.l.f studio line
Its a gift from my sweet boyfriend: )
There are overall 11 pieces



I just applied a lip concealer and I look so pale...

I put taro and navy color but it does not last long






Love that blueberry color on my lips. Recommended!!




Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment